Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lucky Day

Yesterday was my lucky day (^_^)!

My mom found my ring for me! I lost it at my aunt's house the day we went crabbing. After dinner I fell asleep on the couch and sometimes I fall asleep and take my ring off in my sleep. The circumstances are so mysterious! I am so happy I have the ring now because I feel it is my connection to my grandfather and my grandmother and Japan.

Also I am typing on my new HP laptop! It is a Pavillion dv2000, energy efficient (energy star product), the screen is so crisp, and Window's Alta Vista is not as slow as everyone was freaking out about. It has a really nice interface.

I have also started up my writing again. This time I am doing a fandom piece, but I might start back up with my short story for children again soon.

Mom doesn't like Honey and Clover (Hachimitsu to Clover) very much because Ikuta Toma's character keeps getting beat up and his hair is weird. I don't care, since I support Ikuta Toma in everything he does. Maybe one day I will get a chance to see one of his stage plays!

My parents are getting used to me talking about going to Kyoto next summer for the exchange study program in Japan. And guess what? My parents are going to Japan next spring break (April 10-17) and I get out of university April 8th.....we might end up in Japan at the same time!!! Then we can all help Atan pack and I will get to see my family even though I will be abroad all summer. How fortuitous!

Okay time for walking the dogs. Osampo ni ikimashyo?

No comments: